Outdoor Education Centre
Haven Banks Outdoor Education Centre, the South West’s premiere Outdoor Education & Training facility.
Based in the heart of Exeter on Exeter’s historic canal & quayside, the Centre offers an unrivaled purpose built outdoor activity and training Centre in one of the most picturesque areas Devon’s County City.
The Centre & staff have an unswerving commitment to ensure all aspects of your visit meet the highest standards of safety and enjoyment, in turn, providing the very best possible learning experience.
Dates for your Diary
- 2017 - Adult Recreational & National Governing Body Courses take place throughout the year.
- 3rd - 14th April 2014 - Easter Holiday Activities
- 14th May 2017 - Haven Banks Activity Open Day
- 29th May - 2nd June 2017 - May Half-Term Activities
- 24th July - 1st September 2017 - Summer Holiday Activity Extravaganza!
- 23rd - 27th October 2017 - October Half Term Activity Week
All Year-Round Adventures.
- HIRE EQUIPMENT - NEW FOR 2017 (starts Easter - 1st - 17th April 2017) - Hire your own equipment and make your own family adventure. Kayak hire, canoe hire, sit on top hire, stand up paddleboard hire.
- Outdoor & Adventurous Activities for individuals, schools, youth groups, families and friends. Further information.
- Birthday Parties - A Birthday like no other. Book a group activity sessions followed by a party at the Centre.
- Facility Hire - Training, lecturing, corporate conferences, parties and meetings.
Everyone has something to bring to the Centre community which makes them unique. Whether you are a member of the biggest majority or the smallest minority you can help in educating others simply by your presence, participation and knowing you have the freedom to be yourself.
Haven Banks takes steps to make sure everyone’s experience of being here is a positive one. We all work to make sure that inequalities are addressed and do not feature in any part of your or others experience whilst at the Centre. We look forward to you visiting the Centre.