Haven Banks Outdoor Education Centre
Haven Banks Outdoor Education Centre, the South West’s premiere Outdoor Education & Training facility.
Based in the heart of Exeter on Exeter’s historic canal & quayside, the Centre offers an unrivalled purpose built outdoor activity and training centre in one of the most picturesque areas Devon’s County City.
The Centre & staff have an unswerving commitment to ensure all aspects of your visit meet the highest standards of safety and enjoyment, in turn, providing the very best possible learning experience.
Dates for your Diary
- February Half Term Activity Week 16th - 20th February - A week full of fun filled adventure for 8-16 year olds. One day & week long activities. Book Online now!
- RYA Shore-based Course - Essential Navigation & Seamanship Course.
- Easter Holiday Activities 30th March - 10th April - Two weeks of action packed adventures for 8-16 year olds. Book Online now!
- Saturday Morning Junior Sailing Club - Starts the 18th April for 6 weeks. Learning new skills & meeting new friends whilst working towards RYA Youth Sailing Scheme Awards. Book Online now!
- Sunday Morning Junior Kayaking Club - Starts the 19th April for 6 weeks. A Club designed to introduce young people to kayaking & canoeing,. Working towards BCU Paddlepower Awards. Book Online now!
- Disability Open Day - Come & try a range of taster activities from canoeing to climbing. in our Centre Activities Programme, with Online Booking for this event coming soon.
- May Half Term Activity Week - 25th - 29th May - The adventures continue during Half-Term - A full programme of on & off-site activities for young people. Beginner & Improver courses & activity sessions.
- Haven Banks Open Day, Saturday 9th May - A fun family day to try one or more of our outdoor activities. Information is available in our Centre Activities Programme, with Online Booking for this event coming soon.
- Taster Kayaking & Canoeing Sessions Saturday 16th May - Come and try kayaking & canoeing as part of the South West Canoe Show. Online Booking for this event coming soon!
- Saturday Afternoon Improvers Kayaking Club - Starts the 6th June for 6 weeks. progress skills already learnt and move on to the Paddle Power Discover award. Book Online now!
- Outdoor Active Disability Club - Starts June 2015 - An outdoor and active disability sports club allowing people to take part in and progress within a range of outdoor sports. Information is available in our Centre Activities Programme, with Online Booking for this event coming soon.
- Haven Banks Open Day 12th July - A fantastic family day out. Come down to the Quay and Canal to try out a full range of activities, sports and recreational pursuits. Further information coming soon.
- Summer Holiday Adventure Activity Programme 20th July - 4th September - Brochure and Online Booking coming soon!
All year round
- Outdoor & Adventurous Activities for individuals, schools, youth groups, families and friends. Further information.
- Birthday Parties - A Birthday like no other. Book a group activity sessions followed by a party in "The Loft".
- Adult Courses - A full and extensive programme of outdoor activities for adults. Information is available in our Centre Activities Programme, or Booking Online!
- Facility Hire - Training, lecturing, corporate conferences, parties and meetings.